- 8 Keys to Becoming Financially Independent
Most people aspire to become financially independent, but few actually think about or take the actions necessary to reach independence.
- Map Out Your Finances
The details of our financial lives can be tricky, and without a clear road map it is easy to feel lost.
- Preparing Financially for a Layoff
What can you do to prepare for a possible layoff?
- Laid Off and the Bills Keep Coming
What is worse than losing your job? The bills just keep arriving even after any available unemployment benefits have been exhausted.
- How to Handle Money in a Relationship
To manage your money well if you are in a relationship, you and your partner need to sit down and really communicate about how much money you actually bring in and how much money actually has to go out the door every month for you to survive.
- Money Management for Newlyweds
Shake the rice from your hair; it is time to budget!
- Financial Advice for Newlyweds
If you’re part of a newly married couple, you may be coping with what can be a difficult transition from single life, combining your financial life with your spouse’s.
- Tips for When You Get Hitched
Getting married? Does that mean you should join all your assets?
- Check Your Romantic Ideas about Money at the Altar
For millions of couples, pooling finances after years of making their own money decisions and combining incomes can cause marital conflict.
- Affording Baby: Planning for Your Bundle of Joy
Providing for the well-being of baby, as well as mom and dad, requires a fair amount of planning before the arrival of the big day.
- Dividing Assets: What to Do in a Divorce
One of the most difficult parts of divorce is the division of marital assets.